Senior Administrative Assistant
Marvin has been using computers since he was 6 years old – at a time when there was no Microsoft Windows, only DOS.
A university graduate with a diploma in Computer Hardware Servicing NC II, Marvin has expanded his technological expertise over the years, and now has experience in a wide variety of computer technologies. Having worked as a Technical Help Desk Agent, specializing in answering local calls to provide technical assistance regarding Broadband Internet Connections, Marvin began working with Flowline LLC in early 2010 and has been one of our most stable and dependable team members since that time.
- Market Research
- WordPress configuration and management
- eCommerce configuration and management (Volusion, OS Commerce, eBay, Amazon, PrestaShop, WordPress)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic Graphic Design
- Image editing and enhancement
- Blog Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Data Entry
- Data Mining
- Visual Basic 6
- CRM Data Entry
- Computer maintenance and repair
- General administrative assistance
- Server-side software installation and configuration
Marvin currently specializes in WordPress, eCommerce management, administration, and server-side software installation and configuration.