Co-owner of Flowline, LLC
Originally trained as a civil engineer, William has over two decades of experience in management, business analysis, statistic analysis, strategy, consultation, establishment, market research, construction management, security, counseling, and human resources. He has traveled in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and speaks fluent English, Dutch, and Swedish.
William and his wife, Megan Tucker, co-founded Flowline LLC. William consults corporations and clients directly, and assisting them on analysis and strategy for their businesses and online marketing campaigns. He has helped a large number of companies, small businesses, and health care practices generate better web presence and returns from their websites, and delivers Internet Marketing seminars to business owners and managers.
William has been a driving force behind Flowline’s continued growth and expansion since it’s formation, providing in-depth websites analyses to clients, consulting business owners on a daily basis regarding their websites and internet marketing strategies, and helping them to ensure the ROI and continued success of their online campaigns.
- Website traffic and statistic analysis
- Market research and analysis
- Competition analysis
- Business coaching and consultation
- Adwords and pay-per-click testing and Analysis
- Adwords and pay-per-click Management
- Landing page analysis
- Search engine optimization consultation
- Image editing and enhancement
- Video production and editing
- Computer Automated Design (CAD)
- Computer Automated Machinery (CAM)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
William specializes in website analysis, pay-per-click testing and analysis, search engine optimization, business coaching, consultation, and strategy.